New Construction, Renovations & Additions
- Meet with the project team to discuss the plans for the purpose of understanding the expectations of the project.
- Schedule a site walk-through with select subcontractors to establish a scope of work and identify challenging site conditions that require special attention.
- State of the art pre-construction estimating software is used to ensure accurate material quantities and outline scopes of work. These are used to obtain competitive pricing from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Identify long lead-time and critical path items to avoid potential project delays.
- A thorough cost estimate is created and reviewed with the project team to establish a working budget and construction schedule. The project team determines a fee structure that works for all parties.
- Coordinate and manage the required work, including weekly or bi-weekly job meetings to review the progress of the project.
Peace of Mind Services
- Complete transparency with the accounting of the work being performed.
- Consideration of and communication with neighbors prior to and during construction.
- Instrumental in facilitating the building permit process from start to finish.